Harbour Rotterdam, Netherlands 9 August 2017
ENI 3020652 and 2508781. Built by De Vries Lentsch, Alphen a/d Rijn, Netherlands and completed by Holland-Nautic Scheepswerf v/h Machinefabriek NV, Haarlem, Netherlands with yard number 2147 in 1944. Dimensions 28,95 x 6,04 x 3,05 metres. According to www.binnenvaart.eu broken up! Owned as Elis by Holland Bergingswerken NV, Haarlem in 1952, by Overseas Trading Company, Antwerpen, Belgium since 1952, renamed Valcke (A950) of the Belgian navy since 1952, since 1982 of R. Heise Scheepshandelaar BV, Zaandam, Netherlands. As Elis since A.L. Carmigge;t, Woudrichem, Netherlands since 1989, since 1990 of P.A. Kleijn, Nieuwe-Beijerland and since as Ijzeren Vrijer of H.M.W. Leusink&R. van het Kaar, Phoenix, USA. According to www.marhisdata.nl dimensions 24,74 (between perpendiculars)-27,15 (over all) x 6,00 (registered) x 2,56 (registered) x 3,15 (registered depth) metres. Laid down as the German minelayer C 31 of the Sperrversuch-Kommando but now completed, casco was bought by Holland-Nautic Scheepswerf v/h Machinefabriek NV, Haarlem, Netherlands with yard number 2147, commissioned as the Dutch pilot boat Zeezwaluw on 31 August 1946, in 1951 as Elis of the N.V. Holland, Maatschappij tot Uitvoering van Scheepstransporten en Bergingswerken, Haarlem, Netherlands, since 20 October 1952 as the Belgian navy tug Sub-Lieutenant (A_950) homeport Ostend, Belgium, stationed at Banana, Congo, returned in 1960, laid up at Zeebrugge, Belgium in 1980, sold to Handelsonderneming Helse Roelof, Zaandam, Netherlands since 15 June 1982, sold to A.L. Carmiggelt, Woudrich and renamed Line as inland vessel on 24 January 1985, sold to Pieter Antonius Kleijn, Nieuwe-Beijerland and renamed Elis on 22 May 1990, sold to H.M.W. Leusink&R. van het Kaar, Phoenix, USA and renamed Ijzeren Vrijer on 24 September 1990 and nowadays again Elis.